Kindle Unlimited was the number one pick in last weeks, Novel Ideas post, 8 Summer Reading Essentials, and this week I’m bringing you the 21 Must Read Novels on Kindle Unlimited. No matter how long you have been enrolled in the Kindle Unlimited or if you are just now enrolling, there is a surplus of great novels to read. So many in fact that it gets overwhelming at times, so I have compiled a list to help you navigate and make the most of Kindle Unlimited. These stories range from hilarious to ugly cry; light-hearted to suspense filled, there is something for every romance reader out there. So, go ahead and one-click these books, put on comfy clothes, grab a cup of coffee or a bottle of wine, kick back and enjoy binge reading the novels!
This post may contain affiliate links to help support this blog.
Please note that any of these titles may be removed from Kindle Unlimited without my knowledge, but I will do my best to keep this list as current as possible. If you are looking for more Kindle Unlimited books you can find them on this this page.
1. The Corrupted Hearts Series by Tiffany Snow
2. Hate to Love You by Tijan
3. Palm South University by Kandi Steiner
4. The Elements Series by Brittainy Cherry
5. Anything You Can Do and The Foxe & The Hound by R.S. Grey
6. The Girls Series by Rachel Hollis
7. How to Date a Douchebag by Sara Ney
8. Flat Out Love Series by Jessica Park
9. The Elevator Series by Katherine Stevens
10. Confessions of a Carpool Captive by Dawn Chiletz
11. The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn
12. Magic & Mixology by Gina LaManna
13. The Last Guy by Ilsa Madden-Mills & Tia Louise
14. To Love Jason Thorn/ To Hate Adam Conner by Ella Maise
15. Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti
16. A Little Like Destiny by Lisa Suzanne
17. Where Good Girls Go to Die by Holly Renee
18. Vicious by LJ Shen
19. Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter